1. During school hours, please park in the lower car park or lower basketball court
2. Please keep roadways clear at all times.
3. A replacement fee will be charged for lost key.
4. Access to DRMC office, music library and security room strictly to authorized person only.
5. An alarm code is to be entered into the alarm panel on entry and exit. Follow prompts on wall.
6. If the Security Company attend during your hire you will be charged $130 call out fee.
7. Piano, equipment, furniture and premises must be treated with proper care.
8. No property belonging to the Dandenong Ranges Music Council is to be left outside the building.
Public Liability Insurance
9. Certificate of Currency required
Occupational Health and Safety10
10. Please adhere to occupational health and safety practices at all times.
Smoke Free Zone
11. This is a smoke free zone. Please do not leave cigarette butts on the concrete outside.
12. Young children are to be supervised at all times.
13.The kitchen is to be left clean and tidy at all times. Dishes washed and put away. Please confine food and
drink to the kitchen area where possible. Please observe food handling rules. Use gloves provided. Enter
names of persons and food brought into Community Music Centre in the FOOD BOOK register.
Before leaving the building
14. Main room and foyer to be vacuumed and left tidy. Toilets to be left in a clean state.
15. All taps, electrical and gas appliances to be switched off.
16. Please remove rubbish.
17. All windows and doors to be locked. Please close the blinds in the summer months.
18. Please call the police if the safety of people or the building is threatened.
19. Please be familiar with the BUSHFIRE EVACUATION POLICY. In the event of bushfire, a
battery operated radio is available in the Bush Fire Kit on the shelf on the kitchen. During
school hours, please be familiar with Upwey High School’s EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
POLICY (located by Front Door).